Pew Research Center: Democratic support for Israel plummetsDEARBORN — A recent study by the Pew Research Center has shown that support for Israel plummeted nearly 25 percent among members of the Democratic party in the last nine months.
- LAHC, critics debate CVE grant
- Federal Middle Eastern officers inspire youth to pursue law enforcement careers
Can the media hold politicians accountable?If you watched Donald Trump’s recent press conference, you may have overlooked a telling and worrisome moment.
- Achievements marred with disappointments
- Enough fearmongering: Only one Democratic state is possible
Lebanese security forces foil suicide attacks in Beirut's crowded streetBEIRUT, Lebanon - Lebanese security forces arrested a would-be suicide bomber inside a crowded cafe in one of the busiest neighbourhoods in the capital Beirut on Saturday night, security sources told AFP.
- Most ISIS leaders in Mosul killed
- Egypt court rejects transfer of Red Sea islands to Saudi Arabia
- At least 20 dead in Tehran historic high-rise building collapse
- U.S. court orders release of 2,000 secret images from Abu Ghraib
- Assad hopes for 'reconciliation' deals with rebels
- Germany reviewing nearly 550 migrants deemed a security risk
- Palestinian teen fatally shot in the chest by Israeli soldiers
Executive actions ready to go as Trump takes officeWASHINGTON — Donald Trump is preparing to sign executive actions on his first day in the White House on Friday to take the opening steps to crack down on immigration, build a wall on the U.S.-Mexican border and roll back outgoing President Barack Obama's policies.
- Washington flooded with protestors on inauguration week
- University of Kansas allocates separate lunch-room for Muslim women
Dearborn police identify suspect in series of home invasionsDEARBORN — According to a press release, Dearborn police have identified the suspect involved in a series of home invasions in the northeast end of the city.
- Homeless man charged for torching seattle mosque
- USA Gymnastics added as defendant in Larry Nassar lawsuit
Local Arab actor closing the curtains on stereotypical roles in HollywoodDEARBORN — Arab American actor and Dearborn native Atif Hashwi has made it to the silver screen again, landing a lead role in an upcoming film "Go North" a post-apocalyptic movie shot in Detroit.
- Actress Kathy Najimy to lead hijab march during Trump’s inauguration
- “Patriots Day” criticized for portrait of Bomber's wife, Muslims
- Pop star Katy Perry defends Muslims in newly produced video
- Female martial arts fighter wears hijab to empower women
- Actor Kal Penn donates $25,000 to Palestinian refugees after winning “Celebrity Masterchef”
- Janet Jackson and Qatari husband welcome baby son Essa
- Saudi Arabia music video causes firestorm
Maya Nassar seeks to expand fitness in LebanonDEARBORN — Athletic trailblazer Maya Nassar seeks to establish a national platform to expand fitness and bodybuilding in Lebanon.
- Right and wrong ways to address the drug cost Conundrum
- Obesity, diabetes prevalent in Arab American communities