Young man dies in motorcycle crash
DEARBORN-A 20-year-old man was killed in a motorcycle accident near Warren and Schaefer around 12:15 a.m. on Sunday, August 28.
- Dingell facilitates grants for Dearborn, Trenton fire departments
- Six candidates vie for three seats on Dearborn School Board
- Arab Americans slam Trump, promote cooperation at town hall
- Arab, Muslim and brown: Complex identities in the age of Trump
- Khan's parents to speak at ACRL gala
- Arab American woman shares Palestinian refugee camp experiences
- Michigan State Police cited for thousands of inaccurate alcohol related cases
Does Muslim Always Mean Islamic?What is Muslim versus what is Islamic concerns the question of normative Islam. Due to the difficulty of discerning Islam from its political developments, some have thrown in the towel and declared, "Islam is as Islam does."
- France's 'burkini' ban: Hypocrisy and racism
- Israel's War on NGOs takes a worrying turn
Kerry tackles Yemen, Syrian conflicts in Saudi Arabia talksJEDDA — Secretary of State John Kerry met Saudi Arabia's King Salman and the country's powerful deputy, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman on Thursday to discuss ways to end conflict in Yemen and resume peace talks between the warring sides.
- Report: Conflicts reduce life expectancy in Arab countries
- U.N. calls for international probe into Yemen violations
Florida dad murdered on second date by woman he met online
There was no reason for Adam Hilarie to believe anything but the obvious: He had just been on a promising first date with a pretty girl.
- Illinois man charged with bomb attempt ruled mentally unfit
- N.Y. police regularly violated rules on probing Muslim groups
Dearborn police arrest three for home invasion
DEARBORN —On Friday, July 29, police officers responded to a report of a home invasion in progress on the 13000 block of S. Morrow Circle around. On scene, officers observed forced entry into the home and spoke to witnesses who provided descriptions of the suspects.
- Four children found dehydrated and malnourished in Detroit home
- Two Dearborn residents arrested for string of vehicle break-ins
Post Civil war era film shoots at Greenfield VillageDEARBORN — A film production used Greenfield Village's unique and historic scenery as a backdrop for its post Civil War-era plotline.
- Local renaissance woman strives to make art accessible
- Will Smith speaks out against Trump, Islamophobia
Gum disease linked to heart disease
A report from The Netherlands adds to the evidence tying chronic gum disease to heart disease and stroke.
- Concerns rise over EpiPen price increase
- Lack of stores with fresh foods linked to signs of heart disease