Dearborn Heights man allegedly supported ISIS, planned to attack a churchA Dearborn Heights man had plans to attack a church in Detroit and made several violent threats online on behalf of ISIS, according to legal documents.
- Muslim Americans weigh in on Obama’s mosque visit
- Shooting near Masonic Temple disrupts homeless feeding
- Fighting over the tab: Is Arab generosity at odds with mainstream culture?
- Abdullah Hammoud announces bid for 15th District state rep. seat
- Detroit Public Schools' emergency manager to step down
- Michigan emails show officials knew of Flint water disease risk
- Scientist says lead exposure in Flint comparable to post-war Iraq
Drug addiction: Denial prevents the cureThis community has a problem. And the first step toward solving it is to acknowledge it.
- Hunger striking Palestinians: When starvation is a weapon
- What the decade-long siege has done to Gaza
U.S. general: ISIS unlikely to be pushed out of Mosul this yearAn Iraqi-led operation to retake the ISIS stronghold of Mosul is unlikely to take place this year, a top U.S. intelligence official told Congress on Tuesday.
- Lebanese army kills 6, arrests 16 ISIS members
- Top al-Qaeda chief killed in Yemen drone attack
Trump, Sanders win in New Hampshire: networksNEW HAMPSHERE - Billionaire businessman Donald Trump won New Hampshire's Republican presidential nominating contest on Tuesday, while U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont won the Democratic primary over Hillary Clinton, U.S. television networks said after early results.
- U.S. judge deports Qatari military officer accused of enslaving servants
- U.S. intelligence chief warns of 'homegrown' security threat
- Law enforcement officials tighten security at Super bowl following Paris, San Bernardino
- Obama urges Americans to fight Islamophobia during first mosque visit
- First U.S. Zika virus transmission reported, attributed to sex
- Ted Cruz calls Iowa victory a win for Judeo-Christian values
- ISIS-linked hacker makes first appearance in federal court
A San Bernardino shooting suspect identified as Syed FarookTwo law enforcement sources identified one of the suspects in the San Bernardino shooting as Syed Farook.
- Robbers shoot Dearborn Coney Island employee in leg
- Dearborn Heights pedestrian struck in fatal accident
Italian student found dead, tortured in EgyptCAIRO — The body of an Italian student who went missing in Cairo was found half naked by the roadside with cigarette burns and other signs of torture, a senior Egyptian prosecutor said on Thursday.
- Netanyahu accuses UN chief of encouraging terrorism
- Canada government to send 'tough message' to Israel as a 'good friend'
Anger in Italy as nude statues covered for visiting Iranian presidentItalian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi came under fire on Tuesday after ancient nude statues in Rome's Capitoline museum were covered up to avoid any possible offense to Iranian President Hassan Rouhani who is visiting the country.
- Arab American rapper slams Trump in new song
- Celine Dion's husband, René Angélil, dies after cancer battle
- Mr. Robot creator says “Shukran" to family after Golden Globe Award
- Dolce & Gabbana launches line of hijabs and abayas
- Model Gigi Hadid: ‘I’m half Palestinian and proud of it’
- NFL Player Oday Aboushi calls out Donald Trump's anti-Muslim policies
- Actor Samuel L. Jackson: Muslim Americans are the new Blacks
U.S. on high alert for bird flu after Indiana poultry outbreakCHICAGO — In the two weeks since bird flu reappeared in Indiana, Veterinarians have swabbed the mouths of chickens and turkeys across the country, racing to uncover any more infections and contain the virus before it causes mass death and damage like last year.
- Sleeping in on weekends may help reduce diabetes risk
- New U.S. diet rules would take 20 percent bite out of American sugar use