Michigan State Police trooper seriously injured in road rage incidentDETROIT - A Michigan State Police trooper was injured in a road rage incident while riding his motorcycle Friday morning.
- Retired General Chamel Roukoz receives warm welcome in Detroit
- Dearborn Mayor honored with ethics and civility award
- Kidz Expo promotes Dearborn's children-friendly businesses
- Dearborn Heights homeowners slam city for 'shady' business development
- Dearborn Mayor slammed with lawsuit by former business developer
- Former ambassador to Morocco recalls moments with Clinton, courts Arab Americans
- Dearborn Public School district reveals initiatives to enhance education
Funding Israel does not help the U.S.-desired two-state solutionAt his final U.N. General Assembly appearance, President Obama warned Israel that it cannot permanently occupy Palestinian land. He also urged Palestinians to recognize the legitimacy of Israel.
- Honoring Aylan Kurdi by ending the war in Syria
- Dearborn Police moving in the right direction
- African Americans are not Democrats' 'captured group'
- The Native American, the Palestinian: A spirited fight for justice
- Raqqa for Aleppo: The U.S.-Russian agreement hinges on the details
- Fifteen years after 9/11, America fails to end terror
- Syrian refugees are not subjects for a social media gallery
Jordanian writer shot dead while facing trial for cartoon mocking ISIS
JORDAN - A Jordanian writer who was arrested for posting a cartoon deemed offensive to Islam has been shot dead.
- Iraqi army captures key town south of Mosul
- Syria ceasefire collapses
Turkish man arrested for deadly mall shootingAuthorities on Sunday were still working to determine what prompted a 20-year-old man to open fire in a Washington state mall, killing five people.
- Muslim man burned after car gets firebombed in hate attack
- Disabled Muslim Army veteran accused of being ‘terrorist,’ raided by bomb squad
- Sikh man causes scare at mall
- Texas says withdrawing from U.S. refugee resettlement program
- Law enforcement interrogates N.Y. bomber's family
- Obama tells Israel ‘it cannot permanently occupy Palestinian land’
- U.S. mistakenly grants citizenship to 858 people from countries of “concern to national security"
Father murders four children in Dearborn HeightsDEARBORN HEIGHTS - A man called police early Wednesday morning and said that he had murdered his children and step children.
- Police arrest 18-year-old for breaking into unlocked vehicles
- Dearborn police arrest man for assaulting elderly woman, stealing bicycle
Muslim woman faces backlash for appearing in Playboy magazine
American Journalist Noor Tagouri usually sees negative comments on social media from Islamophobes who take issue with her hijab.
- Jazz music meets the Middle East in “Arab-esque” Detroit concert
- Celebrities launch 'We Are Not Afraid' refugee campaign
Classroom standing desks may help kids slim down
Standing desks in classrooms could help children maintain a healthy body weight, a new study suggests.
- WHO strengthens safe sex guidance when returning from Zika zones
- Instagram filters linked to depression