Lincoln Park man dies at Dearborn car dealershipA 59-year-old Lincoln Park man died after being pinned between two trucks while at work at Fairlane Ford car dealership in Dearborn.
- Peters, Dingell stand with Michigan Muslims as Trump clinches GOP nomination
- Detroit blight removal plan tears down 10,000th vacant house
- 'Southpaw Prince' aims to become first Iraqi-American boxing champ
- SAFE coalition holds overdose training seminar
- From Homs to Grand Rapids: The daring journeys of Michigan's Syrian refugees
- Kids in chronic pain use martial arts to kick fear, anger and pain away
- Judge blocks ban on straight-ticket voting
Our endorsementsThis election season has been marred by negative campaigning and "dark" turns. But that should not discourage you from participating in the Aug. 2 primaries. Voters will decide on several judicial, legislative and county races.
- Susan Dabaja is not keeping it civil
- 9/11: 28 Pages Later
Elderly priest killed in French church, attack claimed by ISISA priest in his mid-80s was killed with a knife and another hostage seriously wounded on Tuesday in an attack on a church in northern France carried out by assailants linked to ISIS.
- Knife attacker in Japan kills 19 in their sleep at disabled center
- Former Saudi general visits Israel, meets officials
- Muslim woman befriends frightened passenger
- German-Iranian gunman kills at least nine in Munich shopping mall
- Saudia Arabia denies reports that it banned Pokemon-Go for being 'haram'
- Pakistan to pass law against 'honor' killings in weeks
- Syrian opposition calls for suspension of U.S.-led air strikes after civilian casualties
Clinton makes history, secures Democrats' White House nominationFormer Secretary of State Hillary Clinton secured the Democratic Party's 2016 nomination for the White House on Tuesday, becoming the first woman to head the ticket of a major party in U.S. history.
- Michelle Obama at DNC: This country is already great
- Head of Democratic party resigns following leaked emails, joins Clinton campaign
Four children found dehydrated and malnourished in Detroit homeDETROIT - Police removed four children from a Detroit home after they were left alone on Tuesday.
- Two Dearborn residents arrested for string of vehicle break-ins
- Two men arrested for auto larceny in Dearborn
Daesh Girl: A film about loveNEW YORK — In the global fight against terrorism, drowning in the noise of political rhetoric, fear-inducing news and bullet-firing drones, an arguably more effective – and certainly a creative – method of uniting people in the muddled battle against extremism is film.
- Muhammad Ali, boxing icon, dead at 74
- Muslim rapper Belly & The Weeknd cancel TV performance over Trump
Pediatricians encourage sex ed at doc's office, home and schoolChildren and adolescents should receive age-appropriate and evidence-based education about sex and sexuality from pediatricians, schools, professionals and parents,according to the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- The murky role of mental illness in extremism, terror
- Butter not tied to heart disease