Tanning: An ad for skin cancer?DEARBORN — People like to take care of their skin and look good no matter their age, but what if they're using procedures with serious health repercussions?
- Dearborn Heights City Council passes resolution against Trump's travel ban
- State Rep. Yousef Rabhi: Change requires unity in activism
- Detroit shops, schools emptied as locals demonstrate a 'Day without Immigrants'
- A pluralistic vision: American Islam in Detroit
- Educators and lawmakers oppose Detroit school closings
- Dearborn City Council approves resolution opposing travel ban
- Iraqi, Yemeni families torn apart yearn for end to travel ban
America is not innocent: If we bomb you, we ban youIn a Fox News interview that aired on Sunday, Feb. 5, President Trump defended Russian President Vladimir Putin when host Bill O'Reilly asked him why he respects him so much if he's a killer.
- Trump's actions have roots in American political discourse
- Courts schooled Trump about America's greatness
Yemen keeps counter-terrorism operations with U.S. despite raidDUBAI -- Yemen said on Wednesday it had not suspended counter-terrorism operations with the U.S. government, despite controversy over a U.S. commando raid on al Qaeda militants in which several civilians were also killed.
- ISIS linked group claims rocket attack on Israeli resort
- Red Cross suspends Afghanistan operations after six aid workers killed
Outspoken general named as Trump's top security adviserWEST PALM BEACH, FLA. ― President Trump on Monday named Lieutenant General Herbert Raymond McMaster as his new national security adviser, choosing a military officer known for speaking his mind and challenging his superiors.
- Trump's defense chief: 'We're not in Iraq to seize anybody's oil'
- Trump's nominee for ambassador to Israel heckled at hearing
- Trump baffles Sweden with crime comment, says it was based on TV report
- Trump to replace travel ban order
- Protests call for U.S. immigrants to stay home from work, school
- Trump avoids commitment to two-state solution in meeting with Netanyahu
- Trump to welcome Netanyahu as Palestinians fear U.S. shift
NYPD investigates Facebook threats to Palestinian American activist Linda SarsourNEW YORK- Palestinian American activist, Linda Sarsour, received a social media threat and the New York Police Department Hate Crimes Task Force is investigating it.
- Active shooter reported at major Houston hospital
- FBI investigating death threats against Muslims in North Carolina
- Facebook Live captures fatal shooting of Chicago toddler
- FBI arrests White supremacist inspired by Charleston shooter
- Tennessee man who planned attack on New York mosque escapes terror charges
- Dearborn Heights man pleads guilty to killing his four children
- CAIR asks for Ohio mosque vandalism to be investigated as hate crime
Syrian films bring tears and smiles to Berlin Film FestivalBERLIN —One drops you-trapped and powerless-in the middle of a civil war, while the other uses humor to depict what's it like to start a new life in Europe.
- Poet Nathalie Handal: A global citizen rooted in Palestine
- Palestinian artist reflects homeland’s struggles
- Local Arab actor closing the curtains on stereotypical roles in Hollywood
- Actress Kathy Najimy to lead hijab march during Trump’s inauguration
- “Patriots Day” criticized for portrait of Bomber's wife, Muslims
- Pop star Katy Perry defends Muslims in newly produced video
- Female martial arts fighter wears hijab to empower women
E-Cigarettes may lure teens who otherwise might not smokeE-cigarettes aren't tied to a decline in teen smoking and the devices may actually entice some youth who are unlikely to try traditional cigarettes, a U.S. study suggests.
- Health insurers quietly shape Obamacare replacement
- Maya Nassar seeks to expand fitness in Lebanon