Michigan State Police trooper seriously injured in road rage incidentDETROIT - A Michigan State Police trooper was injured in a road rage incident while riding his motorcycle Friday morning.
- Retired General Chamel Roukoz receives warm welcome in Detroit
- Dearborn Mayor honored with ethics and civility award
- Kidz Expo promotes Dearborn's children-friendly businesses
- Dearborn Heights homeowners slam city for 'shady' business development
- Dearborn Mayor slammed with lawsuit by former business developer
- Former ambassador to Morocco recalls moments with Clinton, courts Arab Americans
- Dearborn Public School district reveals initiatives to enhance education
Funding Israel does not help the U.S.-desired two-state solutionAt his final U.N. General Assembly appearance, President Obama warned Israel that it cannot permanently occupy Palestinian land. He also urged Palestinians to recognize the legitimacy of Israel.
- Honoring Aylan Kurdi by ending the war in Syria
- Dearborn Police moving in the right direction
- African Americans are not Democrats' 'captured group'
- The Native American, the Palestinian: A spirited fight for justice
- Raqqa for Aleppo: The U.S.-Russian agreement hinges on the details
- Fifteen years after 9/11, America fails to end terror
- Syrian refugees are not subjects for a social media gallery
Iraqi army captures key town south of MosulBAGHDAD — Iraqi forces backed by air strikes from the U.S.-led coalition gained complete control of the northern district of Shirqat on Thursday, bringing the military a step closer to a main push on Mosul later this year.
- Syria ceasefire collapses
- Dozens killed in Yemen airstrike
Muslim man burned after car gets firebombed in hate attackPhiladelphia - A Muslim man has suffered from severe burn injuries after a driver threw a firebomb into his vehicle and fled the scene, in what is being reported as a hate crime.
- Disabled Muslim Army veteran accused of being ‘terrorist,’ raided by bomb squad
- Sikh man causes scare at mall
- Texas says withdrawing from U.S. refugee resettlement program
- Law enforcement interrogates N.Y. bomber's family
- Obama tells Israel ‘it cannot permanently occupy Palestinian land’
- U.S. mistakenly grants citizenship to 858 people from countries of “concern to national security"
- Lebanese man sentenced 10 years in Iran prison for being “U.S. spy”
Father murders four children in Dearborn HeightsDEARBORN HEIGHTS - A man called police early Wednesday morning and said that he had murdered his children and step children.
- Police arrest 18-year-old for breaking into unlocked vehicles
- Dearborn police arrest man for assaulting elderly woman, stealing bicycle
Jazz music meets the Middle East in “Arab-esque” Detroit concert
DETROIT- Detroit’s funky jazz scene is colliding with the aesthetics and music of the Arab world in a must see event for music and arts lovers.
- Celebrities launch 'We Are Not Afraid' refugee campaign
- Egyptian American actor Rami Malek wins Emmy
Classroom standing desks may help kids slim down
Standing desks in classrooms could help children maintain a healthy body weight, a new study suggests.
- WHO strengthens safe sex guidance when returning from Zika zones
- Instagram filters linked to depression