Federal judge suspends Michigan's 'ballot selfie' banLANSING — Those who wish to take a selfie with their ballot in the upcoming presidential election might just be able to.
- U of M-Dearborn's diverse population fosters understanding and unity
- Viral YouTube video attacks Dearborn-Dearborn Heights Muslim community
Denouncing Trump is not enough to challenge rising Islamophobia
This week, an Arabic billboard with a deep message denouncing Trump appeared on I-94.
- The battle for Mosul: Relocating terrorists to Raqqa is a dangerous game
- How Israel convinces the world it is under constant 'existentialist threat'
Syria government says Aleppo ceasefire started, promises 'safe exit'DAMASCUS — The Syrian military said a unilateral ceasefire backed by Russia had come into force to allow people to leave besieged eastern Aleppo, a move rejected by rebels who say they are preparing a counter-offensive to break the blockade.
- Iraqi PM: Mosul offensive going faster than planned
- Turkey bombs Syrian Kurdish militia close to U.S.
Muslim pilot sues for being fired without explanation
DALLAS – A lawsuit alleges that a Muslim pilot was “suspended” and later fired by NetJets without explanation.
- Wikileaks emails reveals Netanyahu really really likes Hillary Clinton
- Wikileaks: Obama sought Muslims for top jobs
- California man charged for making terrorist threats to Islamic center
- Spanish School vandalized with Trump rhetoric
- Islamophobic ads target New Hampshire governor
- 14-year-old girl leaves threatening note for new refugee neighbors
- U.S. civil rights groups to fan out on Nov. 8 to fight voter intimidation
Former Detroit City Council president pleads guilty to sex crimesDETROIT - A former Detroit City Council president pleaded guilty on Wednesday to charges stemming from a sexual relationship with a teenage boy, according to his lawyer, capping the three-year political downfall of the once-powerful local politician.
- Two Wisconsin men arrested for trying to join ISIS
- Sterling Heights man threatens to decapitate two judges
Janet Jackson spotted wearing Islamic attireLONDON - Singer Janet Jackson was this week spotted in public for the first time since announcing her pregnancy - wearing full Islamic dress.
- Palestinian American YouTuber stars in ‘Madea’ movie
- Naked Hillary Clinton statue removed from New York street
STDs reach all time high in the U.S.
(CBS NEWS) - Rates ofin the United States continue to rise, and total combined cases of chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis have reached the highest ever, according to a new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- High voltage, strawberry-flavored e-cigarettes worst for health
- Humans may already have reached maximum lifespan