Lincoln Park man dies at Dearborn car dealershipA 59-year-old Lincoln Park man died after being pinned between two trucks while at work at Fairlane Ford car dealership in Dearborn.
- Peters, Dingell stand with Michigan Muslims as Trump clinches GOP nomination
- Detroit blight removal plan tears down 10,000th vacant house
- 'Southpaw Prince' aims to become first Iraqi-American boxing champ
- SAFE coalition holds overdose training seminar
- From Homs to Grand Rapids: The daring journeys of Michigan's Syrian refugees
- Kids in chronic pain use martial arts to kick fear, anger and pain away
- Judge blocks ban on straight-ticket voting
Our endorsementsThis election season has been marred by negative campaigning and "dark" turns. But that should not discourage you from participating in the Aug. 2 primaries. Voters will decide on several judicial, legislative and county races.
- Susan Dabaja is not keeping it civil
- 9/11: 28 Pages Later
Elderly priest killed in French church, attack claimed by ISISA priest in his mid-80s was killed with a knife and another hostage seriously wounded on Tuesday in an attack on a church in northern France carried out by assailants linked to ISIS.
- Knife attacker in Japan kills 19 in their sleep at disabled center
- Former Saudi general visits Israel, meets officials
- Muslim woman befriends frightened passenger
- German-Iranian gunman kills at least nine in Munich shopping mall
- Saudia Arabia denies reports that it banned Pokemon-Go for being 'haram'
- Pakistan to pass law against 'honor' killings in weeks
- Syrian opposition calls for suspension of U.S.-led air strikes after civilian casualties
Man charged for making threats on Facebook to burn down mosqueMASSACHUSETTS - A Massachusetts man was arrested and charged on Tuesday with threatening on Facebook to burn down a Boston mosque in the wake of the November attacks in Paris, where Islamic State gunmen and suicide bombers killed 130 people.
- Bill Clinton under fire for 'Muslim' comment
- Hate graffiti left on Nevada auto shop
- Clinton makes history, secures Democrats' White House nomination
- Michelle Obama at DNC: This country is already great
- Head of Democratic party resigns following leaked emails, joins Clinton campaign
- Shooting after Florida nightclub's teen party leaves two dead
- Clinton picks Kaine as vice presidential running mate
Four children found dehydrated and malnourished in Detroit homeDETROIT - Police removed four children from a Detroit home after they were left alone on Tuesday.
- Two Dearborn residents arrested for string of vehicle break-ins
- Two men arrested for auto larceny in Dearborn
Daesh Girl: A film about loveNEW YORK — In the global fight against terrorism, drowning in the noise of political rhetoric, fear-inducing news and bullet-firing drones, an arguably more effective – and certainly a creative – method of uniting people in the muddled battle against extremism is film.
- Muhammad Ali, boxing icon, dead at 74
- Muslim rapper Belly & The Weeknd cancel TV performance over Trump
Pediatricians encourage sex ed at doc's office, home and schoolChildren and adolescents should receive age-appropriate and evidence-based education about sex and sexuality from pediatricians, schools, professionals and parents,according to the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- The murky role of mental illness in extremism, terror
- Butter not tied to heart disease