Dearborn officer arraigned on sex charge, suspended without payDEARBORN - A Dearborn police officer has been arraigned on a sex charge after he allegedly groped a female acquaintance during a traffic stop in May, according to the police department.
- Dearborn Police: Young man drove recklessly in fatal motorcycle crash
- Dingell facilitates grants for Dearborn, Trenton fire departments
Does Muslim Always Mean Islamic?What is Muslim versus what is Islamic concerns the question of normative Islam. Due to the difficulty of discerning Islam from its political developments, some have thrown in the towel and declared, "Islam is as Islam does."
- France's 'burkini' ban: Hypocrisy and racism
- Israel's War on NGOs takes a worrying turn
ISIS suicide bomber kills 54 in Yemen attackA suicide bomber killed at least 54 people when he drove a car bomb into a militia compound in Aden on Monday, the health ministry said, in one of the deadliest attacks claimed by ISIS in the southern Yemeni port city.
- U.N. says 10,000 killed in Yemen war
- Chinese hotels ordered block guests from five Muslim countries
Mother charged for allowing boyfriend to rape, kill 10-year-old daughter
NEW MEXICO - When police were called on Wednesday to an apartment complex in Albuquerque, they thought they were responding to a battery call.
- Man arrested for killing two nuns
- Florida dad murdered on second date by woman he met online
Dearborn police arrest three for home invasion
DEARBORN —On Friday, July 29, police officers responded to a report of a home invasion in progress on the 13000 block of S. Morrow Circle around. On scene, officers observed forced entry into the home and spoke to witnesses who provided descriptions of the suspects.
- Four children found dehydrated and malnourished in Detroit home
- Two Dearborn residents arrested for string of vehicle break-ins
Post Civil war era film shoots at Greenfield VillageDEARBORN — A film production used Greenfield Village's unique and historic scenery as a backdrop for its post Civil War-era plotline.
- Local renaissance woman strives to make art accessible
- Will Smith speaks out against Trump, Islamophobia
Gum disease linked to heart disease
A report from The Netherlands adds to the evidence tying chronic gum disease to heart disease and stroke.
- Concerns rise over EpiPen price increase
- Lack of stores with fresh foods linked to signs of heart disease