Donald Trump lands in metro DetroitDEARBORN - Donald Trump has spent months spewing rhetoric against the Muslim community, and in recent days ignited a feud with Ford Motor Company.
- Life for relief: Arab American charity trumps adversities
- Dingell, U.S. reps voice concerns over "No Fly List"
- WXYZ educates audience through "Muslim American" series
- Arab American Political Action Committee endorses Clinton, local candidates
- Appellate Court Judge Kurtis Wilder faces opponent for first time
- Voters, canvassers are reminded about election rules, absentee ballots
- Meet our intern: Marissa Campbell
Peres was a man of war
Shimon Peres has died.
The butcher of Qana, who introduced nuclear weapons to the Middle East, is being bewilderingly hailed as a man of peace by U.S. media and politicians.
- Cliché and banality at the debates: Trump and Clinton on the Middle East
- Funding Israel does not help the U.S.-desired two-state solution
U.N. fails to set international probe on Yemen war crimesGENEVA — The U.N. Human Rights Council on Thursday declined to set up an independent inquiry into abuses in Yemen, instead calling on a national inquiry to investigate by violations by all sides, including the killing of civilians and attacks on hospitals.
- Moscow vows to continue Syria offensive, accuses U.S. of supporting terror
- Jordanians protest writer's assassination
Muslim women seize the mic in 'Hijabi World' filmNEWARK — At a time when Islamophobia is on the rise, young Muslim Americans, especially hijabis, who wear their belief proudly remain strong — building their own podiums to break stereotypes.
- Facebook tells U.S. judge it takes terroristic threats seriously
- FBI: ISIS dismantling in Middle East, but growing threat in U.S.
Father murders four children in Dearborn HeightsDEARBORN HEIGHTS - A man called police early Wednesday morning and said that he had murdered his children and step children.
- Police arrest 18-year-old for breaking into unlocked vehicles
- Dearborn police arrest man for assaulting elderly woman, stealing bicycle
Muslim woman on cover of U.S. fitness magazine
Farmington Hills- 32-year-old Rahaf Khatib has become the first Muslim woman in a hijab to pose on the front cover of a fitness magazine.
- Muslim woman faces backlash for appearing in Playboy magazine
- Jazz music meets the Middle East in “Arab-esque” Detroit concert
Weight discrimination may worsen young teens' emotional problemsFor overweight adolescents, experiencing discrimination or bullying in the first year of middle school may contribute to emotional issues seen in the third year by worsening loneliness and anxiety, a study suggests.
- Chronic sleep problems linked to disability
- Classroom standing desks may help kids slim down