Former Bahraini Minister Mohammad Ali Fakhro, a board member of the Arab Anti-Corruption Organization, criticized the Arab world’s normalization with Israel, blaming these ties for Tel Aviv’s continuous targeting of Palestinians, Arabi21 reported on Wednesday.
“The Israeli occupation continues its efforts to get rid of the Palestinians in the remaining parts of their occupied land,”Fakhro told the news site, stating that Israel occupied 85 percent of the historical Palestine, leaving “only 15 percent for 14 million Palestinians.”
“In return, Israel is met with full political support from the American administration of Donald Trump, who is the most enthusiastic to end the Palestinian existence.”
Fakhro blamed the American and official Arabic positions for supporting the “Zionist” Israeli occupation in its endeavor to eradicate the Palestinian cause.
“There is a large and complicated conspiracy aimed at getting rid of the Palestinian cause,” he said, stressing that all the “justifications” given for the normalization “originally aimed to liquidate the Palestinian cause.”
He criticized the intensive Arabic contacts and mutual visits with the Israeli officials and further blamed the internal Palestinian disputes, stating the internal Palestinian disputes between Hamas and Fatah pave the way for Arab-Israeli normalization.